Saturday, August 2, 2008

An alternative to the anger management Holly suggests

Well after hearing and reading about the Anger Management thing Holly talked about, I feel a strange sense of deja vu. Just this morning I attended a 'Body Combat' class at my local gym which has similar principles. 'PUNCH.........KICK..............PUNCH..............KICK.............I WANT TO HEAR YOU LADIES, SHOW ME YOUR ANGER........SHOUT AT ME..............WHAT HAS MADE YOU ANGRY THIS WEEK?...............PUNCH THAT PERSON RIGHT IN THE HEAD...........YOU CAN DO IT...........I CAN'T HEAR YOU..............LOUDER..........LOUDER.............LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm funny hey, the only difference I can see is that it may not be as pleasent hugging each other at the end of this session........

Does this mean this 'Body Combat' gym session is art too?

3 comments:

M H said...

Yes it definatley constitues art. You should do this for your performance piece on the 20th of August Nat!

a.j.williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luke! said...

everything is art!!!!!